C. Dickson M. Slocum W. Dickson
The group began in 1938 with three physicians,Dr. Charles Dickson, Dr. William Dickson and Dr. Millard Slocum. These three physicians formed a practice and rented quarters at 258 Genesee Street in Utica, NY. By consolidating their practices, they were able to realize the benefits of a physician owned multi-specialty group practice to improve the quality of medical care received by patient. As the group grew larger, they moved their facility to its current location on Burrstone Road in New Hartford, NY. Today, the group employs over 70 physicians and 500 staff members. As the group continues to expand, the focus is still on patient centered, physician directed, quality care.