My philosophy is to work as a team with parents and caregivers to provide the best care for their children.
Why I Chose Medicine
I have a passion for caring for others but still trying to have a good time, so being an PNP is the best way I can do that. Peds chose me!
Education & Qualifications
- Associates Degree in Nursing, St. Elizabeth’s College of Nursing
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing, Grand Canyon University
- Master of Science, Nurse Practitioner, SUNY Upstate with a specific license as a pediatric nurse practitioner.
- BLS, PALS, NRP certification
- Nursery/NICU experience
- Certified Lactation Counselor
What I Find Most Rewarding About My Practice
Making friends with my patients/families and they get excited to come back and see me.
Area of Interest
I enjoy the newborn and toddler population the most.
Married with 2 children.
Appointments available at the following locations: