Slocum-Dickson Physical Therapy consists of a complete and thorough evaluation of your medical diagnosis by a licensed therapist. A comprehensive, rehabilitative treatment program will be designed by your therapist with the use of physical agents and therapeutic exercise to prevent and reduce various traumatic, genetic, degenerative and infectious processes. You will have the opportunity to ask questions regarding your conditions and take an active part in you rehabilitation goals.
Specializing in the Treatment of:
- orthopaedic & sports medicine injuries
- lower back pain and neck pain
- arthritic conditions
- post-fracture management
- tendonitis / bursitis
- strains and sprains
- balance disorders / dizziness / vertigo
- gait evaluations
- wound care management
Therapy Services include:
- Treatment with various modalities for relief of pain and inflammation
- Individualized stretching, strengthening, and conditioning programs to regain your functional loss.
- McKenzie evaluations and treatments provided by certified McKenzie practitioners. Low Back Pain educational information.
- Multiple Cervical Unit for the treatment of chronic neck pain.
- Physical therapy for pulmonary disorders and osteoporosis programs available that will be designed specifically for your particular needs to improve strength, endurance and reduce the effects of further deterioration.
- Vestibular and balance rehabilitation program by a certified vestibular rehabilitation therapist. We will assess the cause of your symptoms and decrease dizziness, vertigo and restore your coordination and balance.
- Fabrication of foot orthotics for lower extremity disorders. The orthotics are fabricated on site and are customized to your feet to reduce your particular foot problem.
- Wheelchair evaluation clinics