Job Summary: Prepares all work related to Accounting/Finance as requested by the Director Of Finance, Department Heads, Managers, Administrators and Physicians.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Compiles monthly financial statements
- Daily cash management of all accounts including transfers
- Creates monthly reports and financial spreadsheets for Finance Committee, Board of Managers and Shareholders
- Reconciles bank statements
- Develops proforma financial statements for new ventures and equipment purchases
- Prepares and analyzes statistical, budget and overtime reports for Department Managers, Administration and Physicians
- Assist in preparation of monthly Physician Cost Reports (Profit/Loss Statements)
- Invoice preparation for contracted companies
- Complete daily/monthly request for financial information for Directors, Administration, Managers and Physicians in a timely manner
- Completes various annual MGMA surveys
- Calculate year-end collection ratios, professional components, MGMA physician charges & RVU rankings
- Assist the Director with annual member report
- Update monthly lease payments
- Preparation of monthly and quarterly sales tax returns
- Preparation of quarterly payroll tax returns and year-end W-2s.
Education/Experience/Knowledge: BS in Accounting, prefer Masters and a minimum of two years; experience in a Financial Analyst or like position. Some supervision of other employees a plus. Has working knowledge with Excel, Access and Sage 100.
Physical Requirements: Requires sitting, standing, bending and reaching. May require lifting up to 20 pounds. Requires manual dexterity sufficient to operate standard office equipment such as computer, fax, calculators and telephone.