JOB SUMMARY: · Greets patients and welcomes them into building
- Provide assistance as needed.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Welcome patients as they enter building (Script)
- Monitor pharmaceutical and vendor reps upon entry
- Ask if assistance is needed
- Provide assistance as needed
- Give Directions, hand out maps
- Make telephone calls to offices or other areas if needed
- Overhead announcements as needed
- May be exposed to hazardous drugs.
- Attends OSHA training upon initial employee orientation and annually completes an OSHA competency.
Hours: Part-time 8:30 am to 12:30 pm OR 1:00 pm to 5:00 pm
RELATIONSHIP WITH OTHERS:
- Direct contact with patient and non-patient populations of the group.
- Must be courteous and efficient in working with patients, staff, physicians and administration.
- Patient accommodation and satisfaction is critical.
- Graduated from High School or completed GED requirements.
- Must enjoy working with and helping the public.
- Good general intelligence
- Requires sitting, standing, bending, and reaching.
- Must be able to ambulate to escort patients
- Provide verbal information as needed
- Requires normal hearing and vision.